Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello lovelies - gotta apologise for not posting anything for a while, came back from a well deserved holiday yesterday. Spent a week de-stressing and relaxing in the sun in beautiful Portugal with the OH. Now I'm back and can begin focussing on getting some stock together for the Christmas fair.

Oooooooooo - I BOUGHT A BIG SHOT!!!! Just thought I would let the world know that!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!! I bought it just before I went away so haven't really played with it much (that's this afternoon sorted!!) but can finally emboss and die cut things properly!!! (I bought a Quickutz Revolution on some bad advise a few years ago and have regretted it ever since.) WOOOOOOO!! My Sizzix framelits arrived while I was away too - time to go play I think!

It's a short post but I will endeavour to post again in the next few days. Gonna go play with 'Biggy' now!! :)

Speak Soon.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment