Thursday 19 March 2015

A few more lines on the blanket...

Progress on the blanket!

 

A few hours here and there and the blanket is growing steadily!!!

 


I am loving how the colours all pop against each other! I was originally a little worried about how I was going to make sure no colours were duplicated in surrounding squares (I’m a little OCD with things like this!) but I quickly found it nearly impossible to make sure no square had the same colour as any of the squares next to it. As you can see in the picture, even when the same colour appears in 2 adjacent squares it looks great!!



A new line takes a little planning just to make sure the outer row isn’t the same as any outer rows touching it but the colour combos created through doing this are FAB!!!

 

I can’t wait to see it grow some more and REALLY can’t wait to see it finished!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment