Tuesday 23 September 2014

Crochet baby set - finished!

Well, I crocheted another version of the red cardigan and it came out better than the 1st!! (And I'm sure the next one will be even better!!)

I'm so, so proud!!! The last thing I crocheted before I took I this project was a granny square - now I'm crocheting clothes!!! The set is SUPER cute - I just need to find the right buttons for it now.

I have started a set in brown too - I'm already in love with it! I have found that I had been missing a chain in the puff stitches of the red versions though - that extra chain stitch makes ALL the difference to the overall shape of the cardy! Not that anyone would be able to tell... Bit I know! Lol!!

Just finishing up the sleeves then onto the cute booties! Yay baby stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment