Thursday 11 September 2014

Back to crochet - take 2!!

Whilst at work today my mind was wandering (as it often does at work) and I was thinking about this little crochet cardigan.... And how I was crocheting into the back stitch of the loop (possibly the wrong terminology but I hope it make sense!) leaving me with a visible 'cable' running between the rows...

Well, I came home (after googling it and finding out that, yes, a 'normal' crochet stitch goes under both front AND back loops) and started to unravel yesterday's work so I could rework it.

SNAP!

*sigh*

So I started again (doing it right)

1st attempt after the snap... See the 'cable' running between the rows??


2nd attempt - MUCH better!! 

So I have another 3 rows to go before the pattern changes and I can balls things up again!!!

I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment