Monday 20 July 2015

Another blanket!

Hello!!!

Ive started another blanket!! Well, opfficially I have started 2...



This one is using all the same colours from the granny square one I made earlier on in the year. I found a lovely pattern online and thought the colours would look super cute in stipes. I would say im about 2/3 though.

 

I also started a baby blanket for a friend at work – her daughter is pregnant and i thought it would be nice to make one for her. I found some LUSH colour changing wool in pinks and grey so started a granny square blanket like the one I made... the pattern relly doesnt showcase the wool though. it just looks like I am using different colours!!!

 



So I am on the hunt for a new interesting stitch that will show the ombre effect off perfectly. Will keep you posted!!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment